IC Network– the Iranian-Canadian Network for Employment and Entrepreneurship Mentoring-aims to help Iranian-Canadians succeed at work and in business by cooperation and networking within the Community.IC Network aim to achieve these goals through an open and innovative process, one in which diversity of views are respected. The hallmark of our network is “collaborative” effort with other stakeholders, such as community members/groups, non-profit organizations, business organizations, governments, etc.
IC Network’ s Main objectives:
• Promoting cooperation and networking within the Community
• Providing information and mentoring to Iranian job seekers (unemployment/underemployed professionals and semi – professionals) in obtaining suitable employment.
• Providing information and mentoring to Iranian entrepreneurs in establishing new businesses.
• Linking knowledgeable and established professionals and business people to Iranian job seekers for the purpose of mentoring.
• Providing Iranian employers with information about the job-ready Iranians.
• Providing referrals to job seekers to better utilize the existing employment services.”
1031total visits,1visits today