Dr. Sohrab Khoshbin is the founder and president of the Canadian College Of Holistic Health.
Sohrab Khoshbin moved to Canada from his native Iran in 1980. Since that time he has worked tirelessly in educating himself and others about alternate forms of medicine. He has written four books about the uses of herbs and natural remedies entitled 100 Magical Herbs (three volumes) and Natural Remedies which are being translated into seven other languages. Among many other things he is the inventor of numerous herbal remedies for arthritis, Parkinson’s, AIDS and many others.
– Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry
– M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering
– M.Sc. in Macromolecules and Plastics
– Diploma in Homeopathy
– Diploma in Herbalogy
– Diploma in Nutrition
– Diploma in Aromatherapy
– Diploma in Reflexology
– Diploma in Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
– Certified Hypnotherapist
– President of the “Association of Holistic Health Practitioners”
– President of the Ontario Board of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
– President of the Ontario Board of Osteopathy
7128total visits,5visits today